Our driver and tour guide was absolutely fabulous. He was extremely knowledgeable and provided many interesting stories. Very friendly and gave many tips about shopping and w_here to eat. Loved it. Reviewed by:Douglas G.,
USA, October 2014 Read all 34 reviews » View recent photos »
"Salem, Witches & Gables"
Lowest Price From $42.10 USD $20.00 USD
Learn the history of the Salem Witch Trials. See the famous "Spirit of '76" painting and capture picturesque harbor views in Marblehead. Journey to Salem and see Nathaniel Hawthorne's House of the Seven Gables, the famous Salem Witch Museum & more. Roundtrip transportation & expert narration included.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - June to October
Departure Point: Tour departs near Friends of the Public Garden in Boston; hotel pickup is available from selected downtown Boston hotels if pre-arranged at time of booking
Tour departs near Friends of the Public Garden in Boston; hotel pickup is available from selected downtown Boston hotels if pre-arranged at time of booking
Departure Time: 9:30am
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Complimentary pickup and return at your Boston area hotel included.
- Travel in comfort on our luxury motor coaches.
- Journey to historic Marblehead - birthplace of the American Navy.
- Listen to expert narration with our knowledgeable driver-guides.
- Visit Abbot Hall to see Archibald M. Willard's famous painting "The Spirit of '76" (approximately 20 minutes).
- Admire picturesque harbor and ocean views and see why Marblehead is one of the premier Yachting Capitals of the World.
- Visit the Salem Witch Museum and learn about the infamous witch trials (admission not included).
- Travel down Derby Street, past Nathaniel Hawthorne's House of the Seven Gables.
- Explore Boris Karloff's Witch Mansion or The Museum of Myths and Monsters (admission not included).
- Don't forget your camera to capture all your fun in Salem.
Let us take you on a tour of Witch City and Marblehead as you travel in comfort aboard our luxury motor coaches.
We'll head north of Boston to historic Marblehead, the birthplace of the American Navy, where we'll visit Abbott Hall to see Archibald M. Willard's famous painting "The Spirit of '76" (20-minute stop).
Then, spend approximately 2.5 hours in Salem as you step back into 1692 and visit the Salem Witch Museum. Learn about the history of witchcraft as well as some of the reasons why the witch trials occurred.
Travel down Derby Street, past Nathaniel Hawthorne's House of the Seven Gables. Lunch at Pickering Wharf and shop for the perfect souvenir of your trip to Witch City (meal not included).
Admissions not included with tour.
Free pickup and return to your Boston area hotel. Travel in comfort on our luxury motor coaches with our knowledgeable driver-guides.