The driver who doubled up as a guide was very I formative. The drive down New Hampshire and other parts along fall foliage was fabulous. The lunch place the bus stopped had very good vegetarian lunch. The group was very friendly, we had people frm Minosota, Huston, Newzeland, England and many more across the world. The super market w_here the bus stopped had some authentic local products. We... Reviewed by:Gowrisankar N.,
India, October 2012 Read all 20 reviews » View recent photos »
"Spend A Day Admiring The Turning Leaves"
Lowest Price From $67.10 USD $38.00 USD
Witness Nature's display of color as you travel past tranquil ponds, ancient farms, weathered taverns & colonial churches. Lunch at a quaint tavern before an afternoon of admiring the foliage (meal not included). End with apples & cider at a local orchard. Roundtrip transportation & expert narration included.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
September to October
Duration:8.5 - 9 hours
Departure Point: Tour departs from Park Plaza; pickup is available from select Boston hotels
Tour departs from Park Plaza; pickup is available from select Boston hotels
Departure Time: 9:30am
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Complimentary pickup and return to your Boston area hotel included.
- Travel in comfort on our luxury motor coaches with our knowledgeable driver-guides.
- Journey past quiet ponds and ancient farms, weathered roadside taverns and sturdy colonial churches.
- Stop in the Willard Brook State Forest for pictures (approximately 15 minutes).
- Enjoy a hot Yankee-style lunch at a quaint New England tavern nestled in the heart of the mountains (approximately 1.5 hours, meal not included).
- Spend a pleasant afternoon admiring autumn's display.
- Watch the once green leaves of spring and summer alter their appearance, morphing into brilliant yellows, glowing oranges, fiery reds and rich browns.
- Save leaves to remember your day!
- Stop at a native orchard to purchase apples and sample cider (approximately 30 minutes).
- Bring your camera! Excellent photo opportunities await you.
Let our knowledgeable driver-guides escort you on our tour of the Fall Foliage. Experience the gently rolling New England countryside, awash with the colors of Indian Summer. Bring your camera for photo opportunities, including a stop at Willard Brook State Forest.
Travel past quiet ponds and ancient farms, weathered roadside taverns and sturdy colonial churches. Enjoy a hot Yankee-style lunch at a quaint New England tavern nestled in the heart of the mountains (meal not included).
This pleasant afternoon of foliage display is capped off with a stop at a native orchard for apples and cider.
Due to the limited operating window (September 19 to October 25) on this tour, advance reservations are recommended as we do sell out!
Free pickup and return to your Boston area hotel. Travel in comfort on our luxury motor coaches with our knowledgeable driver-guides.