A great trip although the sea was very rough we managed to see 4 humpback whales which was fantastic and very exciting. About a 4 hour trip so a long time if you suffer frm sea sickness, although the staff were very helpful. Reviewed by:Alison B.,
UK, August 2014 Read all 156 reviews » View recent photos »
"Have A Whale Of A Time!"
Lowest Price From $49.35 USD $38.52 USD
Hop onboard Boston's ONLY 3-Hour Whale-Watching Tour! Take an exciting, educational cruise aboard our luxurious, high-speed catamaran from Boston's Long Wharf to Stellwagen Bank, the premier destination for whale-watching on the East Coast! You're guaranteed to spot a whale on this exciting whale-watching cruise from Boston narrated and guided by whale experts.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
March 31 to November 27
Departure Point:Cruise departs from Long Wharf in Boston
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Boston's Only 3-Hour Whale Tour, narrated and guided by expert naturalists!
- Travel onboard our High-Speed Catamaran, a premier ferry offering you the best in comfort, technology, luxury & speed.
- Search for Humpback, Finback & Minke Whales from one of our 3 Outside Decks.
- Learn from our whale experts, who are a part of the renowned Whale Center of New England.
- Cruise to Stellwagen Bank, the Premier Whale Watching Destination on the East Coast.
- Marvel at the extraordinary Humpback Whale, an endangered species that's 50 feet long and weighs 37 tons!
- Watch whales launch out of the water and high into the air as they feed!
- Whale sightings are guaranteed!
- Enjoy an exciting and educational trip for the whole family.
- Bring your camera to capture photos of these amazing creatures!
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $49.35
- 3-hour Whale Watching Cruise departing from Boston at 10am
- Code: AM1000
- Price from USD $49.35
- 3-hour Whale Watching Cruise departing from Boston at 12pm
- Code: PM1200
Meet at Boston Harbor's Long Wharf, conveniently located downtown and accessible by subway or car, for this unique 3-hour whale watching cruise onboard our catamaran - the Biggest Passenger Fast Ferry in the U.S.!
We'll transport you to the whales and back at high speeds, allowing you more time to watch these enchanting mammals! Our catamaran consists of 3 outside decks for premium viewing.
Or, you can relax in total comfort inside our climate-controlled cabin, with cushioned seating, spacious tables and advanced audio-visual capabilities. A variety of fresh snacks and beverages are available for purchase at our galley (snacks not included).
When we arrive at Stellwagen Bank, the premier whale watching destination of the East Coast, you'll enjoy expert narration from our professional researchers. These guides work for the Whale Center of New England, the regions foremost authority on the local whale population.
Learn about & spot Humpbacks, Finbacks & Minkes as they frolic about in their natural habitat - and you're right in the center of the action! You are guaranteed to spot a whale on this exciting and educational cruise that's perfect for the entire family!
Treat yourself to this educational adventure as our expert guides take you whale watching. Climb aboard the fastest ferries in the U.S. for a cruise to the #1 New England Destination for spotting whales.